Parmesan Potato Sticks Recipe
Coming up with new side dishes are fun and this is the result of one of my experiments. I love the Parmesan cheese added to these potatoes.—Lee Herrman, Bismarck, North Dakota
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Scrub and peel potatoes; cut lengthwise into quarters. Cut each quarter into 3 strips. Roll in melted butter, then roll in combined remaining ingredients.
- 2. Place potato sticks in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle melted butter over potatoes. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 320 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 562 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Potato Sticks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC