Parmesan Potato Rounds Recipe
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 medium potatoes, each sliced into 4 rounds
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 1. Pour butter into a 15-1/2-in. x 10-1/2-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a plastic bag, combine flour, cheese, salt and pepper. Shake a few potato slices at a time in the bag to coat with the flour mixture. Place potatoes in a single layer over the butter. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Turn slices and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake 30 minutes more or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Parmesan Potato Rounds
"Very tasty, great with barbecue chicken, the coating on the potatoes gives it a very nice crust. Nice alternative to fried potatoes!"
"Absolutely *second* Isolda's previous comment."
"What does everone serve with these? Tonight we're having leftover Baked Lemon Chicken and salad wih 'em!!"
"Making these tonight. Since finding recipe, I use in place of french fries. YUM!"
"My family loved these!! I used red potatoes that I grew in the garden. The first time they overcooked, so I just lowered the cooking time.."
"We have been making these potatoes for years and call them "shaker potatoes". The kids all fight for them. It is also a good recipe for little ones to help with since they can "shake" the potatoes in the bag."
"I've been making these for years -- I have the ingredients and method memorized. I had forgotten this was a Country-acquired recipe, but I should have known because it's so good!"