Parmesan Potato Rounds Bake Recipe
- 4 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Place half of the potatoes in a greased 2-qt. or 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with onion and remaining potatoes; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 194 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 366mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Parmesan Potato Rounds Bake
"I make these a lot I really like flavor the onions and garlic add."
"This was so good I'm still thinking about it. I'd had this recipe for years and didn't make it until last night. I wish I'd made it sooner. Yum!"
"Very easy to make and tasty too."
"I'm always looking for potato recipes that don't require peeling and this one is a keeper. My family loved them!"
"This recipe sounds terrific, and I look forward to making it...soon!"
"There are excellent...a go-to when I'm short on time to prepare dinner!"
"How could something so simple taste so delicious? Takes no time to put together...this one definitely will be repeated."