Parmesan Potato Rounds Bake Recipe
- 4 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Place half of the potatoes in a greased 2-qt. or 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with onion and remaining potatoes; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 194 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 366 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Potato Rounds Bake
"These potatoes are tasty and easy to make. They would go with breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It took longer to cook than the stated time; however, that could be a difference in the potatoes purchased."
"Quick and easy to prepare and cook. Very tasty! A nice change of pace. I was generous with the garlic powder and pepper. I think they'd also be good as breakfast potatoes or as a brunch side dish."
"I make these a lot I really like flavor the onions and garlic add."
"This was so good I'm still thinking about it. I'd had this recipe for years and didn't make it until last night. I wish I'd made it sooner. Yum!"
"Very easy to make and tasty too."
"I'm always looking for potato recipes that don't require peeling and this one is a keeper. My family loved them!"
"This recipe sounds terrific, and I look forward to making it...soon!"
"There are excellent...a go-to when I'm short on time to prepare dinner!"
"How could something so simple taste so delicious? Takes no time to put together...this one definitely will be repeated."