Parmesan Potato Rounds Recipe
- 4 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place half of the potatoes in a greased 2-qt. or 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with onion and remaining potatoes; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Potato Rounds(2)
Sort By :
Quick and easy to prepare and cook. Very tasty! A nice change of pace. I was generous with the garlic powder and pepper. I think they'd also be good as breakfast potatoes or as a brunch side dish.
I make these a lot I really like flavor the onions and garlic add.