- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 medium potatoes, each sliced into 4 rounds
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Pour butter into a 15-1/2-in. x 10-1/2-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a plastic bag, combine flour, cheese, salt and pepper. Shake a few potato slices at a time in the bag to coat with the flour mixture. Place potatoes in a single layer over the butter. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Turn slices and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake 30 minutes more or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Potato Rounds
Sort By :
Absolutely *second* Isolda's previous comment.
What does everone serve with these? Tonight we're having leftover Baked Lemon Chicken and salad wih 'em!!
Making these tonight. Since finding recipe, I use in place of french fries. YUM!
My family loved these!! I used red potatoes that I grew in the garden. The first time they overcooked, so I just lowered the cooking time..
We have been making these potatoes for years and call them "shaker potatoes". The kids all fight for them. It is also a good recipe for little ones to help with since they can "shake" the potatoes in the bag.