- pieces. Roll each into a 5-in. rope. Place 2 in. apart on greased
- baking sheets. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with cheese, seeds and kosher
- salt. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 breadstick equals 129 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.