I FOUND this recipe in an advertisement for pork. I have served it countless times for family and friends. It takes very little prep time and adapts easily to serve any number.
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut pork into four slices; flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add pork, one slice at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Add onion to the pan; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic, cook 1 minute longer. Serve with pork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Pork Medallions in Reminisce February/March 2008, p49
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Parmesan Pork Medallions
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review