Parmesan Pork Cutlets Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- 1. Cut pork diagonally into eight slices; pound each to 1/4-in. thickness. Place flour and eggs in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and salt. Dip pork in the flour, eggs, then bread crumb mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook pork in oil in batches over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp and meat juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cutlets equals 376 calories, 21 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 626 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Pork Cutlets
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.