Parmesan Pork Cutlets Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- 1. Cut pork diagonally into eight slices; pound each to 1/4-in. thickness. Place flour and eggs in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and salt. Dip pork in the flour, eggs, then bread crumb mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook pork in oil in batches over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp and meat juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cutlets: 376 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 162mg cholesterol, 626mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Pork Cutlets
"These were delicious and easy to make. The coating turned out nice and crisp. However, I could not taste any of the parmesan. I won't add the parmesan again since I can't taste it. My kids liked these dipped in ketchup, and I made a pan gravy to go with mine."
"These are wonderful!!! We actually used these boneless loin cutlets I had extras of from making the Balsamic Pork Scallopini (however you spell that). They would have fallen apart had we flattened them, probably not good cuts of meat. So we did the breading and then baked them like you would Shake n bake......400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. They were so tender and flavorful! Definitely a keeper!"