Parmesan Pork Cutlets Recipe
The aroma of the cooking cutlets makes my kids eager to come to the dinner table. These easy-to-make cutlets are awesome and even my children like them.Julie Ahern, Waukegan, Illinois
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- Cut pork diagonally into eight slices; pound each to 1/4-in. thickness. Place flour and eggs in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and salt. Dip pork in the flour, eggs, then bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil in batches over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp and meat juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Pork Cutlets in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p125
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Parmesan Pork Cutlets(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review