Parmesan Pork Cutlets Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- Cut pork diagonally into eight slices; pound each to 1/4-in. thickness. Place flour and eggs in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and salt. Dip pork in the flour, eggs, then bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil in batches over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp and meat juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Parmesan Pork Cutlets(1)
Sort By :
These are wonderful!!! We actually used these boneless loin cutlets I had extras of from making the Balsamic Pork Scallopini (however you spell that). They would have fallen apart had we flattened them, probably not good cuts of meat. So we did the breading and then baked them like you would Shake n Bake......400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. They were so tender and flavorful! Definitely a keeper!