Parmesan Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the Parmesan cheese, flour, Italian seasoning, parsley and pepper. Dip each pork chop in butter; place in bag, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 256 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.