- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the Parmesan cheese, flour, Italian seasoning, parsley and pepper. Dip each pork chop in butter; place in bag, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Parmesan Pork Chops
"Made it twice-- about to make it again tonight. I double up on the recipe because I live with my boyfriend and his brother and they eat real hearty. It comes out moist and flavorful! I add just a little more parm for maximum flavor and cook on medium-high but otherwise follow the recipe to a t-- which is odd for me because I usually change recipes for EVERYTHING I cook. It's also fairly quick-- even when you have 8 chops to make =)"
"I had trouble getting the crust to crispy, but really liked the flavor, and have made this easy recipe several times."
"easy to make & scrumptious!~ Theresa"
"Absolutely wonderful, delicious and moist. Loved it!"
"No leftovers with this easy to make recipe. I made it exactly according to the directions and it was terrific. Clean up was a breeze with my big non-stick fry pan."
"couldn't you subsitute the Italian seasoning for something else. i don't really like the way it tastes."