Parmesan Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the Parmesan cheese, flour, Italian seasoning, parsley and pepper. Dip each pork chop in butter; place in bag, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Parmesan Pork Chops(8)
Sort By :
Made it twice-- about to make it again tonight. I double up on the recipe because I live with my boyfriend and his brother and they eat real hearty. It comes out moist and flavorful! I add just a little more parm for maximum flavor and cook on medium-high but otherwise follow the recipe to a t-- which is odd for me because I usually change recipes for EVERYTHING I cook. It's also fairly quick-- even when you have 8 chops to make =)
I had trouble getting the crust to crispy, but really liked the flavor, and have made this easy recipe several times.
I would make again but with a few changes. My kids thought it to be bland and I have to agree. I even added garlic to the oil. I guess I like something a bit spicier. However, it was quick and easy.
This is my favorite kind of recipe-quick, easy and tastes good! No complaints here.
Easy to make & scrumptious!
More Recipe Collections
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >