—Pat Ross, Dearborn, Michigan
1-2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in an 8-in. square baking dish. Bake at 350° for 5
- minutes or until heated through. Combine the Parmesan cheese,
- butter, paprika and hot pepper sauce. Pour over popcorn; toss to
- coat. Sprinkle with salt. Serve warm. Yield: 1-2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 234 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 699 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.