- Preheat oven to 400°. Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly
- floured surface. Divide dough in half. Divide each half into 12
- pieces. Roll into 12x1/2-in. strips; place on greased baking sheets.
- Beat egg white and cold water until foamy; brush over strips.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- For tender breadsticks, serve the same day. Or let stand, uncovered,
- at room temperature for 1-2 days to dry breadsticks to a
- cracker-like consistency before packaging.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 breadstick equals 89 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.