- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic. On a lightly floured surface, unfold one pastry sheet and brush with egg white. Sprinkle with a fourth of the Parmesan mixture; lightly press into pastry. Flip pastry sheet and repeat.
- Cut sheet into 12 strips; cut each strip in half. Twist strips several times; place on greased baking sheets. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Parmesan Pastry Twists in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p50
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Parmesan Pastry Twists
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review