Parmesan Pastry Twists Recipe
These flaky, cheesy breadsticks go nicely with many different main courses. I serve the twists in a festive napkin-lined basket for the holidays.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic. On a lightly floured surface, unfold one pastry sheet and brush with egg white. Sprinkle with a fourth of the Parmesan mixture; lightly press into pastry. Flip pastry sheet and repeat.
- Cut sheet into 12 strips; cut each strip in half. Twist strips several times; place on greased baking sheets. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Parmesan Pastry Twists in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p50
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Pastry Twists(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Puff Pastry Appetizer >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >