Parmesan Pasta and Corn Recipe
This side dish is simple to make and can be easily doubled for a large group. I especially like it with fresh corn. Frank Hilliard, East Liverpool, Ohio
- 8 ounces small pasta shells
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3-1/3 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Drain the pasta. Add the pasta, corn, salt and pepper to the skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
1/2 cup: 185 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Pasta and Corn
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC