Parmesan Party Mix Recipe
“This is our favorite mix,” relates Karen Smith of Thornton, Colorado. “The combination of seasonings gives it just the right flavor, and it’s a snap to toss together.”
- 7 cups Crispix
- 2 cups cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1. In a 2-gal. resealable plastic bag, combine the cereal, crackers and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine the oil, Italian seasoning, fennel seed and hot pepper sauce.
- 2. Pour over cereal mixture; seal bag and toss to coat. Add Parmesan cheese; seal bag and toss to coat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 cups.
Reviews for Parmesan Party Mix
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2015
"Delicious and addicting! I made this exactly as written. Don't leave out the fennel seed, it adds a unique flavor when mixed with the Parmesan."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC