Parmesan Onion Wedges Recipe
“I like to substitute these soft, oniony wedges for Italian bread when I serve spaghetti," writes Diane. "They're also the perfect accompaniment to soup or salad.”
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, stir biscuit mix and milk just until moistened. Turn onto a floured surface; gently knead 6-8 times. Roll out to an 11-in. circle; transfer to a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Build up edges slightly.
- Combine the cheese, onion and mayonnaise; spread over dough. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges; serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Onion Wedges in Country Woman February/March 2008, p32
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Onion Wedges(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >