Parmesan-Onion Potato Packets Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Scrub potatoes; cut into 1-in. cubes. Place potatoes and water in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- 2. Place on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 164 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan-Onion Potato Packets
"Quick and easy to put together. A keeper."