You can turn plain pasta into a wonderfully delicious side dish with this simple recipe. Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and fresh parsley make noodles extra-special.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces wide noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Place in a bowl.
- Immediately add remaining ingredients and toss well. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 290 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.