My easy tartlets loaded with a cheesy mushroom filling take advantage of refrigerated crescent roll dough. I think they’re best warm from the oven with a sprinkling of green onion.—Betsy King, Duluth, Minnesota
Featured In: 40 Appetizers for Fall Celebrations
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and half of the green onion; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add cream and cheese; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until liquids are evaporated.
- Unroll dough into one long rectangle. Cut into 24 pieces; press lightly onto bottom and up sides of ungreased mini-muffin cups. Fill each with 1-1/2 teaspoons mushroom mixture.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining green onion. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Parmesan Mushroom Tartlets in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Mushroom Tartlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review