- four 10-in. x 4-in. rectangles.
- Stack butter side up. Cut each stack into five 4-in. x 2-in. strips.
- Place five strips, cut side down, in a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf
- pan. Repeat with remaining dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 123 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.