Parmesan Knots Recipe
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 3 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
- 2. Cut each biscuit in half. Roll each portion into a 6-in. rope; tie in a loose knot. Place on greased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 8-11 minutes or until golden brown; immediately brush with the Parmesan mixture. Serve warm or freeze for up to 2 months.
- 4. To use frozen knots: Reheat, unthawed, at 350° for 15-20 minutes. Yield: 5 dozen.
1 each: 32 calories, 2g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Parmesan Knots
"Delicious alwaysa quick goto when I run out of garlic bread"
"Delicious! Made with soup my son didn't touch the soup and usually that is one of his favorites. He kept sneaking more rolls instead!"
"I agree with xicota- the time and temp for this recipe is NOT accurate, if you follow the directions--they will be hard and burnt! 375 for 8-9 mins is GREAT! ENJOY them often. I've also substituted Pillsbury Crescent Roll refrigerated dough (one crescent piece per KNOT) and made LARGER Garlic Parmesan Knots! Excellent with Soups and Chili's Mmmmm...Good Eatin! ;)"
"This is a very holesome tasting addtion to any Italian dish, or even soup. The whole family asked for more when they were all gone"
"Great recipe! So easy, and they were a hit at dinner. I replaced the canola oil with olive oil (I might try melted butter next time), used two cans of Grands Home Style biscuits, and baked the biscuits at 375F for about 9 minutes. I'll be making these often!"
"great recipe. easy to do. tastes great.big favorite. will make them more often"
"This is a great recipe. I served them last night and many wanted the recipe. I baked them a few hours early and heated up in the oven before serving. You must make them!"
"I love this recipe but I don't cut the biscuits at all. The cheap refrigerater biscuits are kind of small any way and I use only 2 cans and re-coat them a 2nd time. I don't even brush them--I dunk the biscuits whole into the oil mix. We love them very much."
"these look quick and easy- will certainly try them"
"will try these tonight"