Parmesan Herbed Noodles Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 243 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Parmesan Herbed Noodles
"Used dried herbs and doubled recipe for side dish for 4. Absolutely tasty."
"This was wonderful! Used 250g pasta and increased sauce ingredients to 3x original amounts (except salt). Didn't change anything - perfect recipe. My family scored this 10/10! Served this alongside a chicken casserole. Thanks for a fantastic recipe. Will be a definite keeper in this house!"
"Great quick side dish, and tasted excellent with fresh herbs!"