Parmesan Herbed Noodles Recipe
Looking for a quick tasty side dish that goes well with all kinds of meats? Denise Elder in Hanover, Ontario shares a recipe for tender, tasty noodles you’ll want to try. “For a colorful variation, sometimes I add slightly cooked red and green pepper strips and a quarter cup of peas,” she adds.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 243 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Herbed Noodles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC