Parmesan Herbed Noodles Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 243 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Herbed Noodles
"Used dried herbs and doubled recipe for side dish for 4. Absolutely tasty."
"Great quick side dish, and tasted excellent with fresh herbs!"
"This was a great side dish to the Parmesan chicken. Very filling yet quick and easy to make!"