I teach special needs students and have designed a culinary program for them. These tasty rolls are easy to do and often requested. —Christina Haselman, Miller City, Ohio
Recommended: 20 Recipes for Homemade Rolls
- 12 frozen bread dough dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place rolls on a greased baking sheet; thaw, covered, in refrigerator overnight or at room temperature 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and dill. Brush rolls with butter; sprinkle with cheese mixture. Cover loosely with plastic wrap; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack; serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Parmesan-Herb Dinner Rolls in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p50
Reviews for Parmesan-Herb Dinner Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review