Parmesan Herb Chicken
With a golden Parmesan cheese and herb coating, these tender chicken breasts make a tempting and hearty main dish. They're really very little fuss. Just coat them and bake. Their mild classic flavor suits a wide variety of tastes.
—Phyllis Joann Schmalz
Kansas City, Kansas
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 12 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow dish, combine the first six ingredients. Dip chicken in
- butter, then coat with Parmesan mixture. Place in two greased 15-in.
- x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45
- minutes or until the juices run clear. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 374 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 142 mg cholesterol, 679 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 39 g protein.