- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 12 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow dish, combine the first six ingredients. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with Parmesan mixture. Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until the juices run clear. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Herb Chicken
Sort By :
"I halved this recipe & used boneless skinless breasts so I adjusted the cooking time. Otherwise I follwed the recipe exactly. Loved it! Simple, quick & delicious!!"
"It was excellent. I did add 1 cup Italian bread crumbs. Next time I will leave out the salt. Great with Alfredo sauce."
"I have made this recipe many times. I make it exactly as the recipe says. It's a favorite at our house. When I make it for guests, they always ask for the recipe."
"Delicious! A great easy company dish."