Parmesan Ham Frittata Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a 6-in. broiler-proof skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and garlic in oil. Reduce heat to medium. In a bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture and ham to vegetables.
- 2. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are nearly set, sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1/2 each) equals 388 calories, 30 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 451 mg cholesterol, 761 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.