Parmesan-Garlic Popcorn Snack
"This is my husband's favorite late night snack," reveals Sharon Skildum of Maple Grove, Minnesota. "He gobbles the entire bowlful while watching TV."
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2-1/2 quarts popped popcorn, buttered
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan
- cheese, garlic powder, parsley and dill; sprinkle over popcorn and
- toss lightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 65 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.