Parmesan-Garlic Popcorn Snack Recipe
- 2-1/2 quarts popped popcorn, buttered
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley and dill; sprinkle over popcorn and toss lightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan-Garlic Popcorn Snack(2)
Sort By :
The problem with this recipe is that it appears in the vegetarian listings, but it contains parmesan. Parmesan is not suitable for vegetarians - it is always made with animal rennet. To make it vegetarian, the ingredients should be amended to "vegetarian hard Italian cheese (Parmesan-STYLE)".
I make mine very similar.. only I use olive oil in place of butter and add fresh ground black pepper.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Nut Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >
- Popcorn Recipes >