Parmesan Fondue Recipe
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups milk
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cubed
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir the milk and cream cheese over low heat until cheese is melted. Stir in Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; cook and stir until heated through. Keep warm. Serve with bread cubes. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Fondue(5)
Sort By :
Tasted fine, but will try out something new before I make it again.
Good. Very mild. took a long time to melt on the stove without burning it.
My family LOVED this. So fast and simple to fix. The next day we made alfredo sauce out of the left over and that was delicious as well.
made the recipe for the "girls" i go to college with. Me the senoor citizen of the group... was introduced to a cheese fondue by on of the girls. This recipe was a hit!
I adapted the recipe and added other cheeses. Again, it was a hit not only with the"girls" but, my grandchildren, family, friends and neighbors.
I tried this for a fondue party last night and it was AMAZING! I used a combination of Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago just for fun. Great recipe...thanks for sharing it!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Fondue Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >