Parmesan Fish Fillets Recipe
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine egg substitute and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine cheese and flour. Dip fillets in egg mixture, then coat with cheese mixture.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 196 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 33g protein Diabetic Exchanges:4 lean meat
Reviews for Parmesan Fish Fillets
"This is a super quick and easy dish. I've made it with tilapia and with flounder. I prefer the flounder. I'll have to try it with the halibut fillets as another reviewer suggested."
"I doubled this recipe and my boys(2 and 5) were asking for more when it was gone. It was easy and required very little prep."
"great with Halabut filets"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.