Parmesan Fish Fillets
“We love this moist and flaky fish with just a hint of Parmesan,” Paula Alf writes from Cincinnati, Ohio. “It’s fast, easy to prepare and good for you, too!”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg substitute and milk. In another
- shallow bowl, combine cheese and flour. Dip fillets in egg mixture,
- then coat with cheese mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°
- for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 196 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 4 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.