Parmesan Fish Fillets Recipe
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine egg substitute and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine cheese and flour. Dip fillets in egg mixture, then coat with cheese mixture.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 fillet equals 196 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 4 lean meat.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.