“We love this moist and flaky fish with just a hint of Parmesan,” Paula Alf writes from Cincinnati, Ohio. “It’s fast, easy to prepare and good for you, too!”
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg substitute and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine cheese and flour. Dip fillets in egg mixture, then coat with cheese mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Fish Fillets in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p61
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Fish Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review