- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg substitute and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine cheese and flour. Dip fillets in egg mixture, then coat with cheese mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Fish Fillets in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p61
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Fish Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 24, 2010
"I doubled this recipe and my boys(2 and 5) were asking for more when it was gone. It was easy and required very little prep."
Reviewed Mar. 10, 2009
"great with Halabut filets"