- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg substitute and milk. In another shallow bowl, combine cheese and flour. Dip fillets in egg mixture, then coat with cheese mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Fish Fillets
Sort By :
This is a super quick and easy dish. I've made it with tilapia and with flounder. I prefer the flounder. I'll have to try it with the halibut fillets as another reviewer suggested.
I doubled this recipe and my boys(2 and 5) were asking for more when it was gone. It was easy and required very little prep.
great with Halabut filets