“This is such a simple side dish and also makes a pretty presentation,” writes Sundra Hauck from Bogalusa, Louisiana. With just four ingredients, it's ready in no time for a taste that's sure to please the entire family.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add fettuccine and
- stir until coated. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper; toss to coat.
- Yield: 4 servings.