You won’t have to fish for compliments when this is the catch of the day! Christi McElroy — Neenah, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 10 crackers)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- Place flour and egg in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow
- bowl, combine the crackers, cheese and salt. Dip fillets in the
- flour, egg, then cracker mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook fillets in oil over medium heat for 3-5
- minutes on each side or until golden brown and fish flakes easily
- with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 287 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now