Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and garlic powder. In another bowl, beat the egg. Place the Parmesan cheese in a third bowl. Coat chicken in flour mixture, then dip in egg and roll in cheese.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. Transfer to a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; drizzle with lemon juice. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan-Crusted Chicken(18)
Sort By :
The cheese stuck to the pan instead of the chicken! But nevertheless--it was still pretty tasty and easy!
This was simple to put together. The chicken had great flavore and was very tender. This is a recipe I will be using often! Thank you!
Quick, easy and tasty. Great with buttered noodles and green bean almondine!
Made this for dinner with angel hair pasta, and sauted mushrooms,w/onion,yellow squash and zucchinni. This was an excellent meal. I added itailian seasoning to the flour mixture. thanks for the receipe
I did half grated parmesan, half shredded. Pretty tasty, though it needed more spice.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Parmesan >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >