- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 RITZ® Crackers, finely crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1/3 cup PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 3/4 pound asparagus spears, trimmed, steamed
- COOK rice in 1-1/4 cups broth and 1/2 cup water as directed on package.
- MEANWHILE, mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan on plate. Rinse chicken with water; gently shake off excess water. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Discard any remaining crumb mixture.
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165@deg;F). Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm. Add remaining broth and reduced-fat cream cheese to skillet; bring just to boil, stirring constantly. Cook 3 min. or until thickened, stirring frequently; spoon over chicken. Serve with rice and asparagus. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan-Crusted Chicken in Cream Sauce Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Parmesan-Crusted Chicken in Cream Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Parmesan >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >
- PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >