- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow dish, combine the first seven ingredients. Brush chicken with butter, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Crust Chicken
"A really good recipe. We used boneless, skinless breasts and I used Panko bread crumbs. The darling husband love it!"
"Excellent and simple. Typical Parmesan chicken coating that you can never go wrong with. I made this with boneless breasts and put them on a 15x9x1 pan so that it would get good color on it. So good!!!"
"Very Good. Gonna try it on FISH!!!"