For her Parmesan Herb Chicken, Lisa Francis of Elba, Alabama coats the meat in a light crumb coating with a mild Parmesan flavor. “I don’t know where I got the recipe, but it’s something a little different…and easy to multiply when we have guests."
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a shallow dish, combine the first seven ingredients. Brush chicken with butter, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Herb Chicken in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006, p11
Reviews for Parmesan Crust Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2015
"Excellent and simple. Typical Parmesan chicken coating that you can never go wrong with. I made this with boneless breasts and put them on a 15x9x1 pan so that it would get good color on it. So good!!!"
Reviewed Feb. 24, 2010
"Very Good. Gonna try it on FISH!!!"