Parmesan Couscous Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in couscous. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 174 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Parmesan Couscous
"It really didn't have much flavour! Next time I'll try a different recipe."
"Quick, very easy, and quite tasty. Don't like pimientos so skipped that. Will definitely make again."
"I really enjoyed this recipe. It was very easy to make. I didn't have pimento on hand so I skipped it, but it would have looked nice with it included."
"I made this last summer and it is fabulous!!"