This tasty side dish is whipped up in just 10 minutes on the stovetop. It has a hit of garlic and pretty color from green onion and pimientos.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in couscous. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Couscous in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p10
Reviews for Parmesan Couscous
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review