Parmesan Couscous Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in couscous. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Couscous(4)
Sort By :
It really didn't have much flavour! Next time I'll try a different recipe.
Quick, very easy, and quite tasty. Don't like pimientos so skipped that. Will definitely make again.
I really enjoyed this recipe. It was very easy to make. I didn't have pimento on hand so I skipped it, but it would have looked nice with it included.
I made this last summer and it is fabulous!!