“This recipe is so delicious. I especially like it because you get that fried-chicken taste without the mess or lengthy frying time.” Claudia Ruiss - Massapequa, New York
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2 to 3 pounds), cut up and skin removed
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture.
- Arrange chicken on a rack in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Cornflake Chicken in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p15
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Parmesan Cornflake Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review