Parmesan Corn Muffins Recipe
Mary Pleasant of Humble, Texas needs just a few ingredients to make these fragrant corn muffins that start with a handy mix. "I found the recipe years ago," she comments. "It's been a favorite ever since."
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, Parmesan cheese and rosemary. Add eggs and milk; stir just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups half full.
- 2. Bake 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 126 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC