Parmesan Corn Muffins
Mary Pleasant of Humble, Texas needs just a few ingredients to make these fragrant corn muffins that start with a handy mix. "I found the recipe years ago," she comments. "It's been a favorite ever since."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, Parmesan cheese and
- rosemary. Add eggs and milk; stir just until moistened. Fill greased
- muffin cups half full.
- Bake 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve
- warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 126 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.