Parmesan Corn Muffins Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, Parmesan cheese and rosemary. Add eggs and milk; stir just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups half full.
- 2. Bake 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 126 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Parmesan Corn Muffins
"I like this quick recipe to add "that something" to a side bread. The added flavors are mild so your not over powered by them."
"I left out the rosemary, since my mother doesn't like it, and these muffins were delicious! In my oven, 15 minutes at 400 degrees was PERFECT! Yummmmm!"