Mary Pleasant of Humble, Texas needs just a few ingredients to make these fragrant corn muffins that start with a handy mix. "I found the recipe years ago," she comments. "It's been a favorite ever since."
Recommended: 50 Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the corn bread mix, Parmesan cheese and rosemary. Add eggs and milk; stir just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups half full.
- Bake 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Parmesan Corn Muffins in Quick Cooking July/August 2004, p54
Reviews for Parmesan Corn Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2009
"I left out the rosemary, since my mother doesn't like it, and these muffins were delicious! In my oven, 15 minutes at 400 degrees was PERFECT! Yummmmm!"