Parmesan Cloverleaf Rolls Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) hot roll mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Prepare roll mix according to package directions. Divide dough into 12 portions; divide each portion into three pieces. Shape each into a ball; place three balls each in 12 well-greased muffin cups. Brush with butter.
- 2. Combine the cheese, pizza seasoning and garlic powder; sprinkle over dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
One roll equals 163 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 302 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.
Reviews for Parmesan Cloverleaf Rolls
"I made these rolls tonight and they are spectacular. I followed the recipe exactly and they were absolutely delicious. It does not take long from start to finish. We will definitely be having these yummy rolls again. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor."