Parmesan Cloverleaf Rolls
Our test kitchen jazzed up a convenient hot roll mix to create these pretty brown rolls. Parmesan cheese, pizza seasoning and garlic powder lend plenty of flavor when sprinkled over the top.
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) hot roll mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare roll mix according to package directions. Divide dough into
- 12 portions; divide each portion into three pieces. Shape each into
- a ball; place three balls each in 12 well-greased muffin cups. Brush
- with butter.
- Combine the cheese, pizza seasoning and garlic powder; sprinkle over
- dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One roll equals 163 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 302 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.