Our test kitchen jazzed up a convenient hot roll mix to create these pretty brown rolls. Parmesan cheese, pizza seasoning and garlic powder lend plenty of flavor when sprinkled over the top.
- 1 package (16 ounces) hot roll mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare roll mix according to package directions. Divide dough into 12 portions; divide each portion into three pieces. Shape each into a ball; place three balls each in 12 well-greased muffin cups. Brush with butter.
- Combine the cheese, pizza seasoning and garlic powder; sprinkle over dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Parmesan Cloverleaf Rolls in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p44
Reviews for Parmesan Cloverleaf Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review