Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (7 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Place bread crumbs and cheese in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in bread crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken(32)
Sort By :
I had 3 picky kids all eat this. I did bake at 400 for 35 min & the chicken stayed moist.
The coating never did crisp up until I turned the oven up to 425. I also used Italian bread crumbs which have a bit more flavor. As for salt we've cut back on that for quite a while so it wasn't an issue. The breading stuck better than many recipes I've used. Pleased with the results over all.
Delicious. Added a bit more cheese though
Wow....excellent parmesan chicken recipe! My husband said it was the best he's ever had. Yum!!
This was delicious and so easy to put together. These are the types of recipes I try to find since I have a toddler who loves my attention most when I'm trying to cook dinner.