- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (7 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Place bread crumbs and cheese in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in bread crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken
"I made this tonight, using cracker crumbs instead of bread crumbs, and reducing the salt accordingly. It's a really good recipe! The coating stays on, even when the chicken is sliced on the plate. The only thing I would change is that the flavors came out milder than I expected, so next time I will add more mustard, some garlic, and perhaps some poultry herbs."
"Very good recipe. I will definitely make this again."
"very good will make again"
"The flavor was good, but the coating was so mushy. I even tried to broil it for a minute to see if it would crisp up a bit. No luck."
"This chicken was very moist, but to me it just didn't have enough bold flavors. It just tasted kind of blah. Sorry."