Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (7 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Place bread crumbs and cheese in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in bread crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken
Sort By :
"Great recipe. Thinner chicken breasts do work better. I cook my chicken, top with provolone cheese add some spaghetti sauce and noodles and it makes an awesome chicken parmesan."
"If you are looking for a way to prepare chicken that is quick and really tasty this is it! I make this at least once a week. I use thinly sliced chicken breasts and it cooks in about 25 mins."
"loved but I subed egg and milk for the butter and after coating chicken used 2 tsp butter to drizzle on chicken"
"However, 4 chicken breasts need to cook for approximately 45 min."
"family loved it!!!!"