Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (7 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Place bread crumbs and cheese in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in bread crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken
Sort By :
"loved but I subed egg and milk for the butter and after coating chicken used 2 tsp butter to drizzle on chicken"
"However, 4 chicken breasts need to cook for approximately 45 min."
"family loved it!!!!"
"I was out of breadcrumbs, so I crushed those Flip Side crackers (one side a cracker, the other a pretzel) and also threw the broiler on it after the normal bake time....that crisped it right up! And the chicken was super juicy. Love this recipe!!"
"I had 3 picky kids all eat this. I did bake at 400 for 35 min & the chicken stayed moist."