Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom Wild Rice Recipe
We call this dish “OMG Chicken”! Frozen veggies and rice make this hearty meal in one both quick and delicious, and we love the easy prep and cleanup! —Wendy Gorton, Oak Harbor, OH
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen brown and wild rice with broccoli and carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1. Saute mushrooms in oil in a large skillet until tender. Meanwhile, combine the cheese, mayonnaise and Italian seasoning in small bowl; set aside.
- 2. Place frozen rice mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with mushrooms and chicken. Spread cheese mixture over chicken.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC